Who We Are:
Headquartered in Canada with locations across the United States and around the globe with a footprint on six continents, Bulletproof, a GLI company has decades of technology, security, and compliance expertise. Bulletproof’s work in the security space has been recognized nationally and globally with Microsoft’s global Security Partner of the Year in 2021 and five Microsoft Canada Impact Award wins from 2019 to present-day.
At Bulletproof, our vision is to serve, secure, and empower the world through people and technology; one customer at a time. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe and secure. Our mission is to serve and protect organizations to ensure their success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education / Experience:
- Provide technical support for Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams to a wide variety of users for business collaboration.
- Managing communications and relationships with multiple customers, prompt, and friendly communication via email and over the phone
- Document issues and resolutions and looks for service improvement opportunities.
- Troubleshoot problems related to Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive solutions.
- Advise customers of the best approach for solving problems and improving the use of collaboration tools in their environment.
- Provide customers with mentoring and coaching on how to use the solutions effectively.
- Design and document an appropriate solution based on the defined information architecture, and functional and non-functional requirements of the clients.
- Administer and troubleshoot advanced SharePoint workflows, Teams and OneDrive, Power Automate and Power Platform issues.
- Use Active Directory for role-based authentication procedures, SharePoint quality assurance procedures, SharePoint records management policies and content taxonomy extension procedures.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
- Previous experience working with Microsoft SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
- Solid understanding of the various components of the Microsoft Collaboration suite and how to configure them
- Experience developing and using SharePoint Workflows
- Experience with the Office365 platform, Microsoft Entra ID and ability to troubleshoot user access issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience providing technical support to a wide variety of users
- Completion of an undergrad degree in Computer Science, technical diploma, or a recognized equivalent considered an asset
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.