We are a dynamic Fibre to the Home and Business operator based in Durham and York Regions; despite our young age we were awarded Canada’s Fasted Internet Provider in 2022. We are growing at a rapid pace as we construct our brand new 100% Fibre internet networks in the Towns of Stouffville, Newmarket and Aurora. If joining a fast-growing company with an amazing team sounds exciting, then we’d like to hear from you!
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will work both independently and in a team environment to provide outstanding client support to telMAX’s residential and business customer base. A CSR helps customers with questions, complaints, concerns, or any issues that they might have with a product or service. The main purpose of this role is to build and maintain an excellent working relationship with customers whilst continually striving to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and therefore maximizing the potential for increased sales and retention.
- Provide telMAX customers with an extraordinary customer service experience.
- Operate well both independently and in a team in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Complete accurate transactions in a timely manner.
- Handle collections activities on overdue accounts.
- Be organized, determined, persistent and demonstrate exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Display excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Keep the customer informed of work to be done.
- Continue to learn and understand telMAX’s products and services to promptly respond to customer inquiries regarding software usage/features, monitoring, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Proactively respond to network events reported on monitoring tools in the Customer Support Centre and document all interactions and/or escalations and troubleshooting steps taken.
- Continually train on proprietary system enhancements to manage customer requests more efficiently and effectively.
- Have sound practical judgment of priorities and time management.
- Demonstrating commitment to stay up to date with work processes, policies and company information.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Prior experience in a call centre environment, or experience handling customers over the phone.
- Proficiency in Office Software (ie. Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
- Technical Proficiency with troubleshooting and connecting customers.
- Customer Champion: passionate about providing world class customer service and sales solutions.
- Possess multitasking abilities.
- Must be accountable to work schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in a time pressure environment.
- Strong attention to detail, patience and good active listening skills.
- This is an In-Person Position
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
telMAX is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
telMAX is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. We seek to provide accessibility for all applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require an accommodation at any point in the hiring process and we will work to meet your needs.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person