Adecco is hiring a permanent, full-time Financial Sales Representative
for our client in the financial industry . As a Payments and Rewards Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership and leverage your sales potential as you become a product expert and achieve sales targets. You should take pride in understanding customer needs as we continue to build a customer-centric environment.
Here's why you should apply
- Pay rate: $40.000/year + uncapped sales incentive.
- Job type : Full Time | Permanent.
- Location: Nanaimo BC
Job responsibilities include:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped incentive to compensate you for every sale you make
- Company perks and benefits.
- Mobile monthly plan.
- Access to excellent learning, development and training to help you achieve goals and advance in your career.
- 03 weeks of vacation.
To qualify, you should:
- Actively engage with customers to educate and promote President's Choice Financial products
- Understand customer needs to make appropriate recommendations
- Offer exceptional advice and product knowledge
- Create excitement around the product offering by being a subject matter expert and advocate for the brand/product
- Approach each situation with confidence and enthusiasm to promote and sell our wide selection of products and solutions.
- Post-secondary education with a minimum of 1 year's success in sales in a financial or retail environment (preferred).
- An outgoing personality with a talent for acquiring new customers.
- A comfort level with sales quotas, with a strong desire to meet and exceed achievable targets.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to engage and influence current and potential customers by understanding their needs and recommending relevant products and services.
- High level of integrity and accountability working with confidential customer information.
- Openness to learning through daily interactions with peers and leadership.
- Eagerness to pursue new challenges and opportunities to grow within the organization.
- Interest in learning and development through coaching and training.
- Enthusiasm and energy; thrives in a customer-focused environment.
Apply by clicking the Apply Now button, and you will hear back from an Adecco Recruiter soon.