Scamp Transport is currently looking for Class 1 Drivers.
We are recognized globally as the premier carrier for the safe, efficient delivery of refined products. Leading through innovation, Scamp's technology has progressed fuel delivery to a near paperless process.
Join Scamp's award winning team and enjoy all the benefits of belonging to a family owned business that has been in operation throughout BC since 1981.
We offer work life balance with a 4 on 4 off schedule rotation with the ability to work extra days. Our team of drivers enjoy year round security, top industry compensation including a bi-weekly safety bonus of up to $3.50 per hour. Night drivers also enjoy an additional $1.50 shift premium. Scamp has a great benefits package that includes a matching RRSP plan, uniform allowance, and free dental & health. The employee will also have the ability to make an additional $13,000.00 bonus for energy. Our new Kenworth T800's and T880's are a pleasure to drive and our PM program ensures that our equipment is always safe and extremely reliable.
We support our drivers with a skilled dispatch team that operates 24/7.
*Applicants must have 2 years Class 1 experience with standard transmission experience and no previous DUI related offences. We have local and long haul positions available that run out of our office.
- Delivery of petroleum in a safe manner
- Safe and profitable use of equipment
- Professionalism with customer and product
- Team Oriented
- Safety is our core culture, a big part of our success, and the number one reason why our customers depend on us year after year. Our strict safety protocols and specialized driver training are essential for accident and injury prevention. Our adherence to all safety guidelines has served us well and allows us to maintain optimum efficiency while out on the road.
Please respond with your resume and drivers abstract.
We look forward to working with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,360.00-$106,254.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Duncan, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Class 1: 2 years (required)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person