Position: Customer Service Representative
Get to know: KABOB CLOUD
1. Assist in handling customer software licensing issues, including licensing procurement, customer usage tutorials, and online activation processes.
2. Execute sales projects and maintain progress scheduling.
3. Assist customers in explaining usage procedures and troubleshooting.
Collaborate in providing sales operations services and support for the following customer segments:
- Small and medium-sized direct customers (chain brand merchants)
- Channel partners (distribution partners)
Focus on following up with existing and new customers to achieve service objectives and assist in sales.
Medium to long-term goals:
- Achieve operational performance goals by completing objectives and collaborating effectively.
As a team member, we expect you to be young and creative. We believe that every great achievement comes from individuals who can fully unleash their passion. With your joining, you will feel that we are not just selling software but creating an unprecedented ecological experience. Each step of this journey requires your involvement and the full development of your talents.
Job Requirements & Proficient Tools:
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Administrative task processing
- Document or data entry and filing processing
- Customer data update and maintenance
- Customer information collection
- Customer complaint handling
- Product introduction and explanation
Job Types: Internship / Co-op, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: $15.65-$25.52 per hour
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC V5J 0H1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Call center (preferred)
- Customer service (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Burnaby, BC V5J 0H1