Reporting to the Business Centre Manager, the Outside Sales Representative develops profitable sales and ensures that customers' expectations are consistently met, maximizing our market share.
- Develop account strategies that satisfy the Business Centre sales objectives;
- Develop profitable incremental sales to new and existing accounts;
- Coordinate the sales and customer service efforts with Inside Sales and Purchasing;
- Support the inside salespeople and quotation specialists to foster excellent customer service, operational efficiency and account profitability;
- Ensure in-depth and current knowledge of customers, as well as strengths and weaknesses of competitors;
- Develop and maintains long-term relationships with his customers and vendor representatives;
- Develops solutions to address customer issues;
- Provides accurate market intelligence to the Business Centre Manager and other members of the sales team;
- Maintains his technical knowledge up-to-date on various product lines.
- Minimum five (5) years of industry experience preferable, and at least two (2) years of experience in sales or a combination of relevant professional training and experience;
- Demonstrated sales ability;
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Product knowledge;
- Must be customer service driven and results oriented;
- Computer experience an asset.
What’s in it for you
Voted Great Place to Work®, you can build an interesting and challenging career with possibility of advancement as well as continued personal and professional development. Guillevin has always given its employees the opportunity to develop their autonomy, professional skills and competencies. By joining us, you will integrate a team of motivated, competent, and engaged team players. Our Total Rewards package focuses on our human capital to create an environment where our employees can reach their full potential.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, dynamic, empowering and friendly work environment open to today’s reality.
- Competitive salary and participation in our generous profit-sharing program that recognizes the individual contribution of our employees. There is no limit to your ingenuity; you are encouraged to create, improve, learn and surpass yourself.
- Flexible benefits program where you can choose the benefits and levels of coverage that are right for you:
- Health, dental, paramedical & vision care, and prescription medication
- Short- and long-term disability benefits because you never know what the future holds
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Telemedicine
- Travel Insurance
- Reimbursement of training expenses to acquire new skills and advance your career within the organization
- RRSP with generous employer contribution
- Possibility of contributing to a TFSA with a favorable group rate
- Post-graduate scholarship program for children of our employees
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Free parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations in many of our locations
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $58,168.38-$109,678.90 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person