Since 2005, Access Cash General Partnership, operating as part of Perativ, has been a market leader in ATM services and technology. Operating ATMs for banks (such as BMO and RBC), major retailers (such as Walmart Canada), and a multitude of other businesses, under brand names: Ezee ATM and Access Cash, and its 100+ team members provide services to more than 10,000 ATMs across Canada.
At Access Cash, we are helping our customers, materially reduce their ATM management cost, improve their customer experience and make their operations more productive. We are committed to maintaining clean data driven processes that drive insight and efficiency. We pride ourselves on leading the market and developing innovative solutions for customers.
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our team, reporting to our Goulds, Newfoundland office on a remote schedule.
This individual is responsible for helping manage and maintain the operational status of our ATMs, by helping identify and resolve issues with these terminals. They will also be on the front-line to answer incoming customer calls and address and/or direct customer inquiries and concerns for our French and English speaking customers. They are also a catalyst to ensure Access Cash provides the highest quality of customer service at every interaction. Ideal candidates are thrive in a fast-paced, performance driven environments and are inclined to go above and beyond to wow our customers.
- Respond to English and French incoming calls on our Customer Service queues for merchant, cardholder and 3rd party technician support.
- Open service calls in our database, entering detailed and accurate notes, and dispatching to the applicable parties.
- Review status of open calls in system and following up, where necessary.
- Regular review and maintenance of personal Dispatch Queues.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and establishing a positive rapport with each caller.
- Investigate out-of-cash and out-of-service ATM issues, following up with customers as necessary and coordinating with key internal stakeholders to resolve the issue.
- Assist with special projects, as requested by management from time-to-time.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
High school diploma/GED.
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- Training in communication, soft skill development and Best Practices for dealing with customers is an asset
EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL SKILLS, & KEY COMPETENCIES
1+ years bilingual Call Centre experience.
- 3+ years customer service-related experience preferred.
- Dispatch experience, an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for dealing with customers.
- Fully proficient in English and French (verbal & written).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow individual to inform, help and clearly advise customers and to effectively liaise with other professionals.
- Calm demeanor and ability to stay focused throughout stressful calls; ability to remain courteous at all times.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Outlook & MS Word.
- Active listening, with the ability to clarify customer needs and anticipate problems and resolutions.
- Strong time management skills, detail-oriented & the ability to work independently.
- Ability to quickly learn database management systems and navigate complex systems with ease.
- Open to learning; a commitment to improve customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to learn and implement new procedures.
- Competitive salary.
- A full and comprehensive health benefits plan (after the initial 3 months and paid for by the company), with a health spending account.
- An employee assistance program.
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving Financial Services Provider organization.
You can learn more about our company by visiting our websites: www.access-cash.com and www.perativ.com.
To apply, please respond to this ad, answering a few short application questions and include your cover letter and resume.
Perativ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please make it clear within your cover letter. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.