Who is TiketFix:
TiketFix is an online platform for disputing traffic violations in Canada and the U.S.
We serve motorists, transportation companies and other businesses. Our technology digitally transforms processes, reduces admin work, and provides businesses a web-based managing system. TiketFix is a one stop shop solution to manage traffic violations.
TiketFix is committed to serving motorists by providing a convenient platform to find qualified, and vetted lawyers and paralegals. Our number one priority is security. We govern all the lawyers and paralegals and certify their work. With a vast network of lawyers and paralegals, we provide a simple, effective and peace of mind solution to all our customers!
This position requires an individual to perform a variety of customer service functions for our existing and new clients. The ideal candidate will be proficient in both written and verbal communication, have strong interpersonal skills, and be capable of working independently. This full-time position is responsible for answering questions regarding Services, Accounts, Data entry into the CRM and have strong MS Office abilities. Investigating complaints, resolving problems and other duties as assigned. Must speak fluent English. Bilingual (French) would be preferred but not required. Legal experience considered an asset. Must currently live in Ontario and be legally entitled to work in Canada. Will be required to work from an office. Min 3 years of Customer Service and Data Entry experience.
- Enter Customer requests in the CRM.
- Review accounts to ensure that all transactions are reconciled on a regular basis.
- Auditing tickets, lawyers/paralegals, and other accounts.
- Tracking lawyers/paralegals performance.
- Communicate with Customers and Prospects via, Phone, Email, or CRM.
- Inside Sales.
- Support Sales.
- Tech savvy. Must be comfortable giving customers instructions on how to use our mobile app and websites over the phone.
Job Types: Part-Time, Full-time, Permanent
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment.
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, and Excel.
- Diploma in Marketing or Law, or related business field preferred but is not a requirement.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of customer service experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional and polite demeanor.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good understanding of using computer applications, websites, and apps.
- Casual dress.
- On-site parking.
- Opportunity to improve and acquire new skills.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 9AM to 5PM
Secondary School (Required)
Customer service: Min of 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Burlington
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burlington, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person