The Sr. Sales Representative will be working from their home-based office in Winnipeg where the bulk of the business is generated.
What we offer:
- Car provided.
- Cell phone and Internet allowance.
- A competitive salary with opportunities for advancement and career development.
- Possibility of bonus.
- Access to a group insurance plan & a pension plan with employer contributions.
- Telemedicine & employee and family assistance program.
- Recognition & wellness programs for employees.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, Foodservice, the Sr. Sales Rep will successfully sell our great Lassonde brands: Fairlee, Oasis, SunRype portfolio and marketing plans in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, (Thunder Bay) covering without limit commercial, non-commercial accounts, independent operators, regional chains, and support distributor activity in branded and private labels for juice and food.
- New sales growth through client acquisitions, Work to expand the food service non-commercial and commercial accounts, to increase the list of foodservice customers, a list of potential regional target accounts will be established and reviewed during the process.
- Develop sales by presenting our existing and new products to regional chains.
- Approach customers with concepts and ideas that are solution options for their beverage and food needs in branded and private label.
- Deliver sales budget in case growth and net sales for the region.
- Present our existing and new products to distributor sales team, commercial/non commercial customers, independent restaurants, and regional chains, without limit.
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum face to face selling opportunities.
- Manage all the independent distributors and support the broad line distributors located in the region without limit.
- Get new incremental sales, new distribution listings, and drive compliance.
- Execute Marketing initiatives & National commercial/non-commercial customer plans.
- Lead, organize, and participate in regional industry events, distributor and customer trade shows, customer presentations and accounts blitz as needed but not limited to.
- Implement and maintain all contract files in Lassonde Trade system.
- Communicate regional insights on competitive information in industry as available.
Education & experience required:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business/Marketing or Finance) or 1-3 years of selling consumer good products position.
- Good knowledge of the food industry (distributors, regional and national chains pertaining to health care segment and/or nutrition).
- Demonstrates good communication and computer skills (MS Teams, ppt, excel, MSOffice, etc.).
- Very self-sufficient, motivating and result oriented.
- Positive and Entrepreneurial mindset.
Specific condition of the position:
- Must be available to travel for shows and business.
- Be able to lift and carry product (weight up to 50lbs or 22Kg)
- Valid Drivers License
Lassonde, all in good taste!
Working at Lassonde is about being involved, giving meaning to your work and doing things right. And that’s because Lassonde takes care of its people. Choosing Lassonde means joining a century-old company founded in Quebec that embodies strong values such as respect and integrity. It also means finding a family spirit at the heart of a North American company, thriving alongside dedicated people and being proud of the tasty, quality products that we offer our clients and consumers. At Lassonde, anything is possible.