HIGHLY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL NEEDED TO JOIN AN EXCELLENT WORK ENVIRONMENT, "CAN DO" ATTITUDE IS A MUST!!! MUST BE A PEOPLE PERSON!
**MUST HAVE GREAT ENERGY AND SMILE :)**
Looking for someone to grow with our pharmacy and is able to work all hours of operation!
Key responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative include: .
- To provide efficient and courteous customer service .
- Provide compression and other fittings - stocking, braces, custom fittings .
- Answers customer inquiries regarding products, policies, etc. .
- Resolves customer complaints according to established guidelines
- Performs stock counts as assigned .
- Receive incoming orders .
- Complete all sales related paperwork .
- Control cash, cheques, etc. in accordance with the cash handling policy .
- Comply with all store policies and procedures .
- Comply with all health and safety regulations .
- Demonstrate a professional image, including clean and complete uniform with name badge .
- Perform other duties as required
- Superior interpersonal and listening skills - pleasant, approachable, and patient .
- Effective verbal and written communication skills .
- Commitment to providing superior customer service .
- Punctual and reliable .
- Previous retail experience an asset .
- Previous experience in the Healthcare industry an asset .
- High School Diploma
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Convenience store
- Drug store
Work Location: In person