The person in this position contacts and assists clients in order to sell property and casualty insurance products offered by my agency.
- Upon receiving a call, assists client by applying changes, cancellations and updates to the contract, taking care to meet the client's needs effectively, while advising and educating in order to ensure the client's complete satisfaction and retention.
- Establishes personalized telephone contact with the client. Creates a climate of trust conducive to the sale of a home or auto insurance policy. Educates and advises our clients on our products, while adhering to the company's underwriting policies.
- Seizes all sales opportunities, solicitation and product offers.
- Pivoting and booking appointments for financial services.
- Establishing new client relationships.
- Selling and servicing financial services products.
- Previous insurance experience in various property and casualty disciplines, such as underwriting, claims, sales or service would be an asset
- Life Experience
- Cannot be a quitter.
- Looking to build a career, and not just a job.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.