Questrade Financial Group (QFG) of Companies is committed to helping our customers become much more financially successful and secure.
We are everything a traditional financial institution is not. At QFG, you will be constantly moving forward, bringing the future of fintech into existence. You will be a part of a collaborative team that cares deeply about our mission and each other. Your team members will help you conquer challenges, push boundaries and discover what you are truly capable of.
This is a place where you can explore, discover and learn with continuous growth. As a diverse and inclusive place to work, there are flexible working arrangements so you can unleash your creativity and curiosity with no limits. If you share the same sense of infinite possibility, come shape your future at Questrade.
What’s in it for you as an employee of QFG?
- Health & wellbeing resources and programs
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick days for work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Hybrid and flexible work arrangements
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Opportunities to contribute to community causes
- Work with diverse team members in an inclusive and collaborative environment
We’re looking for our next Bilingual Client Services Specialist (French/English). Could It Be You?
Our Client Services Specialists develop a positive client experience by understanding and responding to clients’ enquiries quickly, professionally and accurately. As the primary point of contact for our clients, the Client Services Specialist must provide exemplary customer service and recognize opportunities to proactively position other Questrade products and services to better meet the client’s needs.
What’s it like working as a Bilingual Client Services Specialist (French/English) at Questrade?
To summarize as a Bilingual Client Services Specialist, you will respond to incoming inquiries from clients by phone, email and instant messaging. You will respond to a variety of client issues including: account inquiries, transaction inquiries, product inquiries and technological assistance. In addition, you may contact clients directly to advise of issues in their accounts or to follow up on other concerns.
You will be answering questions such as:
- How to trade stocks, options and mutual funds?
- How to transfer accounts from another institution to Questrade?
- What kind of accounts do we offer and their differences? (RRSP / TFSA / Margin)
- How to fund accounts and take money out of accounts?
- Explain account balances, trading commissions, interest and other charges in the account.
Need more details? Keep reading…
In this role, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively and efficiently manage each client interaction from first contact to resolution;
- Manage multiple inbound/outbound client support channels (i.e. phones, email, live chats, in-person);
- Become subject matter expert on Questrade products and services;
- Assist clients in monitoring and managing accounts, this may be in person or over the phone;
- Provide technical support to clients on Questrade’s various trading software platforms;
- Resolve client problems in a professional manner, escalating issues as required;
- Keep current on Questrade’s products, services, programs, policies and procedures;
- Participate in team meetings and workshops.
So are YOU our next Bilingual Client Services Specialist (French/English)? You are if you…
- Have a post-secondary degree/diploma in related field
- Have 6 months-1 year of related work experience
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in Client Service
- Are flexible to work rotating 8-hour shifts
- Your written and spoken English and French is impeccable, and your communication skills are highly polished
Additional kudos if you…
- Have completed Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
Some more information you might want to know...
- If a candidate is located in the Greater Toronto Area they will be expected to come into the office upto 3 days per week, or as needed.
- Shifts are scheduled between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday, including statutory holidays. We appreciate your flexibility.
Sounds like you? Click below to apply!
At Questrade Financial Group of Companies, with multiple office locations around the world, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and accessible work environment. This is an environment where individuals are treated with dignity and respect. Here, the unique skills and experience you bring will be valued. You will be supported and motivated, so that you can harness your unlimited potential. Our team reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and operate in. Having a collaborative and diverse team helps us push boundaries to bring the future of fintech into existence—not only for the benefit of our customers, but for those who build their career with us.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment/selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.