We are seeking full and part-time Sales Representatives to join a thriving, enthusiastic team.
Your primary role in this position is to initiate engaging, meaningful connections with the intended target markets. During these one-on-one interactions you will strive to generate a deeper interest and understanding of charitable organizations and their unique services. This is a Sales position with an educational edge as it includes components of both Customer Service and Direct Marketing. You will work in a team and independently when meeting with prospects and delivering marketing materials.
Your success in this position largely relies upon your communication skills. Previous employment or education from diverse backgrounds and experience levels are welcomed. We believe that great people with ambition and drive can become outstanding members of our management team. Ideal candidates are those who are keen to learn, confident when speaking with others, and are ambitious team players.
If you possess these characteristics, and are seeking a position that can open many future doors, we want you to join our team!
Compensation and Perks:
- Guaranteed living base wage, paid weekly
- Bonus structure in addition to base wage (no salary cap)
- Monday-Friday flexible schedules
- Advancement opportunities into managerial roles (not seniority based)
- Full training provided
- Travel opportunities throughout North America, if desired
- Fulfilling and profitable career path
- Lively team office environment
- Office located in close proximity to public transit
- Transportation provided, if necessary
Attributes, Characteristics, and Requirements:
- Must possess exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Able to effectively multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be available a minimum of 3 weekdays per week, totalling 24 hours
- Professional, composed demeanor
- Keen to learn
- Able to adapt to changing demands and environments
- Confident engaging the public
- Professionally represent our company in all work-related settings
- Offer knowledgeable, accurate information to potential prospects
- Generate brand interest and loyalty
- Work independently, in teams, and alongside management
- Meet one-on-one with potential clients
Thanks for Applying!