As a leading Canadian wealth management organization, Richardson Wealth offers the personal touch of a boutique firm while delivering big results. With offices across the country, we are home to some of Canada’s best investment advisors. We’ve embarked on an exciting growth phase – a multi-year transformational journey to enhance our entrepreneurial, high-performing, advisor-centric culture.
Where we’re going:
We want to be the brand of choice for Canada’s top advisors and their high-net-worth clients. We also have an ambitious growth strategy to triple our Assets under Administration (AUA) to $100 billion by 2025.
To reach our goals, we are making strategic investments in technology, real estate and, most importantly, our people.
The Advisor Service Representative is a key member of the Advisor Services Team supporting front-to-back-office process workflows, fulfilling operational requests, resolving complex operational issues, and providing a high level of service to our advisor teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process transactions and/or other activities in accordance with established priorities and deadlines on a timely, accurate and efficient basis
- Review, coordinate and/or approve all requests sent in by advisors to ensure they are in good order prior to processing through clearing broker
- Coordinate collection and distribution of information to Advisors for items processed internally and / or on behalf of vendors
- Continuously monitor performance and deliver on operational KPIs
- Provide technical support to guide and support operational escalations and address any questions or concerns
- Adhere and execute to best practices and drive continuous improvement by Identifying, suggest and actively participating in process improvements
- Take a proactive approach to client solutions, collaborating effectively with partners and colleagues to assess customer needs and deliver appropriate solutions
- Help with ad-hoc projects when needed
- Experience with a wealth management firm in a transfers team would be an asset
- Solution oriented person who can look at the gaps and try to fill them
- Someone who can take a lead to help create a streamlined approach for the transfer experience
- Work closely with the counterparts at FCC
- Team player, displays passion and an appropriate sense of urgency in completing tasks
- Very thorough and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Uses sound judgment and exercises strong decision-making skills
- Comfortable with technology including MS Office suite, web-based platforms
- Experience using Dataphile an asset but not required
- Minimum 1 year experience in financial services, preferably within brokerage or wealth management
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) completed preferred
- Post secondary education in business or a related discipline, or an appropriate combination of education and experience required.
Our firm is only as good as the people who work here. Our employees are exceptional because they combine in-depth expertise with enthusiasm, understanding and energy. From our front office talent to our colleagues behind the scenes, we have one focus: to ensure our people thrive here more than anywhere else. Are you innovative, self-driven, customer-focused, and customer-centric?
If so, we’re ready to invest in you.
Richardson Wealth is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We are happy to meet your individual needs in keeping with the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Candidates may request accommodation at any point during the interview process.
We proudly support the Black Opportunity Fund, Pride at Work Canada, and Women’s Executive Network.