Working as a Produce Stocker at Walmart Canada is a great way to develop your skills in the retail industry. A Produce Stocker provides exemplary customer service by adhering to the basic beliefs and values of Walmart, maintains and zones the produce area, and assists with stocking and the sale of goods. If you are looking for an exciting job in customer service or retail, working as a Produce Stocker may be a great fit for you!
1. Zones the department.
2. Rotates stock and checks for expired products.
3. Ensures the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adheres to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Adheres to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6. Follows proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
7. Ensures that department is fully stocked with merchandise and is ready for business.
8. Follows Health and Safety guidelines.
9. Stocks merchandise/picks, Downstocks if applicable . Apply product protection when required. Set and complete modulars, including flex modulars and set new shelf cap.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
5143 CANOE PASS WAY, TSAWWASSEN, BC V4M 0B2, Canada