Job Title: Sr. React Developer
Location: Montreal, QC
Duration: Full time
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation.
For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/genpact, https://twitter.com/Genpact_Careers
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $65,777.28-$125,799.26 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H4G 1X3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: In person