Come be a part of an expanding retail clothing company that allows those with an entrepreneurial spirit to shine! At Sherlock Clothing Limited we are constantly striving to raise the bar in both customer service and people development! We are looking for the coach, the visionary, the cheerleader! The individual who can create the next generation of retail superstars!
What will you do?
- Take initiative and inspire your team to drive sales and customer service
- Create lasting customer relationships by ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Effectively train and coach your team on customer service and brand knowledge
- Channel your creative side and use your knowledge of fashion and latest trends to inspire the merchandising in your store
- Ensure team compliance with all policies and procedures
- Prioritize responsibilities and delegate tasks to truly maximize business
Who are you?
- A passionate, sales driven LEADER
- Must have a special place in your heart for the fashion retail culture
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to lead a team to go above and beyond sales targets
- Exceptional one on one selling skills and able to create lasting customer relationships
- Excel in merchandising and brand appeal
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sydney, NS B1P 6S9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Retail management: 2 years (preferred)
- Retail sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person