Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We currently have an exciting role for a Driver – Automatic Side Load (ASL) to haul waste and recyclables in Kelowna, BC.
- Safely operate and drive a Side Load & Rear load waste truck.
- Perform pick ups and drop offs in safe and efficient manner.
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights and brakes, etc.
- Plan your trip according to the weather conditions.
- Follow safety procedures for transporting materials.
- Maintain DVIR Books according to rules and regulations.
- Additional duties may be required.
- Class 3 Licence with Air Brake Endorsement
- 3 - 5 years Commercial driving experience
- Clean drivers abstract, and clean criminal search.
- Experience with Cable Roll Off trucks and Front Load trucks is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Company sponsored benefits
- RRSP/DPSP Contributions
- Training on additional equipment
- Dynamic Canadian-owned company with impressive growth potential
How To Apply
Click on the apply now button to submit your resume. Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Automated Side Load (ASL): 2 years (required)
- Class 3 Licence with Air Brake Endorsement (required)
Work Location: On the road