Essential Functions/ Responsibilities
- Process payments for our client's mutual customers (Inbound and Outbound).
- Assist customers by explaining procedures, answering questions, and providing relative information in a professional business manner.
- Follow call center scripts and processes when handling different topics.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Service, Operations, Marketing, and Sales to improve client satisfaction.
- Be available to work on Statutory Holidays and/or as needed by the business.
Education and Experience
- Minimum two years of customer service experience.
- A secondary school diploma or minimum of high school diploma.
- Inbound call center customer service experience.
- Proficient in English and/or Spanish.
Expected Hours of Work - This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers and printers.
The CSR is required to be working at their desk in front of their laptop for the duration of their shift (standing or sitting) with regular breaks.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Paymentus is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to actual or perceived race, creed, color, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
Paymentus recognizes and supports its obligation to endeavor to accommodate job applicants and employees with known physical or mental disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. Paymentus will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified job applicants and employees with known physical or mental disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company or pose a direct threat of substantial harm to the employee or others.
An applicant or employee who believes he or she needs a reasonable accommodation of a disability should discuss the need for possible accommodation with the Human Resources Department, or his or her direct supervisor.