Uncapped earning potential
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Sutco Transportation Brokerage team in our Kelowna, BC office. As a Sutherland Group company, Sutco Transportation values more than simply providing industry-renowned services to our clients. We put the happiness, success, and growth of our team members and community first. Join us in our commitment to elevate and innovate in the Transportation industry.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement in an essential industry
- Unlimited earning potential
- First class office environment with on-site gym
- Extended medical benefits and a matched contribution pension plan
Consistent, steady work in a professional and respectful environment. As a member of the Sutherland Group, we are proud to be able to serve not only our loyal clients, but our partner companies as well, guaranteeing work for our industry-leading teams.
SUTHERLAND GROUP BENEFITS
Sutco Transportation is a proud member of the Sutherland Group of Companies. It is our great pleasure to extend the following benefits to all Sutherland Group team members:
- Pension Program with Sutherland Group matching contributions up to 100%, starting at 3%, increasing in graduated increments and topping out at 5% after 8 years.
- Extended health benefits program through a cost shared benefits plan
- Confidential Employee Family Assistance Program
- Health & Safety Policy & Programs
Banking services partnership with BMO - exclusive product offerings for our employees and their family members, when certain employment conditions are met.
- Actively sell and service existing accounts via phone and email
- Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions
Provide effective communication between our customers, our sales team and our preferred vendors.
- Report on weekly sales activity metrics.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
As a member of the Sutco transportation team, we expect you bring the following to the table:
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while maintaining personal composure.
- A desire to learn, continuously improve and be coachable.
- Understanding of the transportation industry is an asset.
- Experience with CRM software would be an asset.
JOIN THE TEAM
If you think there's a fit, we look forward to meeting you and thank you in advance for your application
Visit our website to learn more about The Sutherland Group (https://thesutherland.group/join-our-team/)
Sutco Transportation specializes in residual, flat deck, van freight, logging and heavy haul transportation and logistics services. We are dedicated to providing an industry-leading level of professionalism aimed at meeting the satisfaction, safety and success of our business partners and team members.
Recognized as a Top Fleet Employer, Top Fleet of Distinction and Premium Carrier, Sutco is a leader in safety, innovation and sustainability.
A SUTHERLAND GROUP COMPANY
The Sutherland Group of Companies is a specialized integrated network of heavy industry experts, with an offering that extends from equipment and logistics through to people and safety, in service of high-performing customers in the civil, forestry, transportation, and marine industries in search of complex supply chain solutions.
For nearly 30 years, we have worked to position The Sutherland Group as a heavy industry leader, not only with our partners, but from within. We are proud to prioritize the success of our team members by offering a diversified workplace, competitive compensation plans, benefits, training, and ongoing growth opportunities.