The role is split evenly between coordinating the account related activities as well as business development.
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Reviewing vendor quotes.
- Verifying production specs.
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Fielding and processing internal information requests.
- Assisting with mailings.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- Seeking out new clients through networking, organic searching, responding to RFPs/RFIs/EOIs/SoWs/etc.
- Previous account coordination in a client-side or agency-side capacity (not required)
- Previous project management experience.
- Ad Agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor in Business Administration/Management/Commerce/Marketing or equivalent
- Certifications in Project Management Methodologies (PMP/Prince2/etc) is preferred
- Certifications in Agile Methodologies is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Strong work ethic
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities
- Professional conduct within and outside the office while conducting agency business
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: In person