Provides a high level of financial, analytical, administrative, and clerical services information (i.e, processing and monitoring the processing of invoices; the suppliers are paid within established time limits). Provides services in an effective and efficient manner to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- Receives and verifies invoices and requisitions for goods and services. Verifies transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepares batches of invoices for data entry and enters/scans invoices for payment.
- Processes backup reports after data entry.
- Assists in the management of the weekly disbursement process and prepares manual checks as required.
- Oversees and ensures that maintenance to the vendor master file is performed in accordance with the governance policies of the company.
- Maintains listing of accounts payable data, and monthly reconciles subsidiary ledger to the general ledger accounts.
- Oversees and ensures that maintenance to the customer master file is performed in accordance with the governance policies of the company.
- Reminds customers about upcoming payments or past-due accounts.
- Makes electronic or cash deposits to company bank accounts.
- Keeping accurate records of payments that they receive from customers.
- Prepares bank deposit summaries.
- Supports the Controller with day-to-day operations.
- Completes tasks as assigned by the Controller.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Business Accounting college diploma required.
- Proficient in Excel and ERP system.
- Must have 3 years of experience in accounting related activities.
- Computer skills including intermediate-level spreadsheet proficiency.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Concord, ON L4K 4J9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person