- Seeking dependable, reliable and trustworthy individual to become a part of our dynamic team.
- The Restaurant Server is a key member of the Front of House Team. Assisting guests with wine and food selections, taking orders, and overall table maintenance.
- All applicants must have a minimum of two years restaurant experience as a server.
- Mix and serve alcoholic drinks following standard recipes.
- Extensive knowledge of wine.
- Great customer service skills with the ability to multi task with ease, problem solve and work well in a team environment.
- Greet guests, present menu, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverage.
- Serve food and beverage; present bill and accept payment.
- Smart Serve Certificate
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person