HERE WE ‘GROW’ AGAIN!
On July 29,2022 Saint-Gobain completed the acquisition of Kaycan, a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials in Canada and in the United States. With this acquisition, Saint-Gobain reinforced its worldwide leadership in light and sustainable construction by becoming the top siding player in Canada and enlarging its vinyl offer across the United States with complementary solutions in aluminum and engineered wood.
The Saint Gobain group is a leader in sustainable product development and environmental stewardship. We’re proud to that Saint-Gobain North America was recognized by Top Employers institute as on the best workplaces in North America & Canada.
Our team designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions in the construction and building materials market. We provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change. Our offerings incorporate and promote the wellbeing for each of us and we are building a future where we collectively work together towards our core purpose in Making the World a Better Home.
With this acquisition, KP Building Product, situated in Milton, is looking for a Receptionist.
The Duties are:
- Resolve questions and service issues for customers via phone and email
- Enter sales orders, respond to customer concerns and provide consistent follow up to assigned customer base
- Manage customer accounts as assigned
- Determine opportunities for new sales
- Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines
- Reception duties, including : answering incoming calls and general inquiries, routing calls as necessary, ordering supplies, processing and distributing inbound and outbound mail
- Prepare appropriate shipping documents for couriers
- Provide support for teams when necessary
- Deliver excellent customer service
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize various activities
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Computer skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
To learn more about us visit www.saint-gobain.comand www.kaycan.com
Saint-Gobain is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. This commitment is in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Reference: CAN00449