Tierra Sol Ceramic Tile is looking for a territory sales representative. You will have the opportunity to develop, grow and manage the company’s presence in the Dealer and A&D market in the Okanagan (Interior & Northern British Columbia) leading to sales & specification of Tierra Sol products. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work with builders, developers, contractors and more.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and growing the Tierra Sol brand and product awareness, as well as drive sales to the dealer, contract, design & architecture segments.
- Manage relationships with other project stakeholders including contractors, installers, owners/property managers/end users, developers, service providers, etc.
- Create short and long-term market strategy including identifying prospects and upcoming projects.
- Win specifications, follow up on projects, obtain PO’s.
- Organize, prepare, and deliver brand and product presentations.
- Have a great understanding of our vast product types, collections and their technical attributes including continually and proactively familiarizing yourself with new products, finding creative ways to use our collections and staying up to date with design trends.
- Work with internal resources including our product library and supply chain managers.
- Teamwork, collaborating harmoniously with other business units including customer service, merchandising, product, marketing, logistics, etc.
- Maintain accurate relationships, product placement & project details with updated developments within project management database. (Quickbase, ERP, Microsoft Office, iPad).
- Time management and communication across all parties to ensure successful implementation of programs including updating product, technical data and information, samples, mock-ups and proposals.
- Demonstrate success in establishing, growing, and maintaining a sales territory with a Ability to communicate proactively and clearly in person, over the phone and by email.
Skills and Qualifications
- Two or more years of sales experience within a similar industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven success rate at levels above sales quota
- Ability to travel to client events
If you are excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing company like Tierra Sol Ceramic Tile, we encourage you to apply!
Tierra Sol Ceramic Tile is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $39,229.83-$143,817.60 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person