Immediate full-time positions for intermediate to high-level Controls engineers able to work in the US specialized on Siemens TIA Portal.
Will consider hiring qualified programmers from other parts of US, Canada and Mexico. In such case expenses will be fully covered.
Mandatory experience programming and integrating production lines with robots, electrical troubleshooting and strong knowledge of:
- TIA Portal
- BIW Commissioning
- Profinet / Ethernet / Profibus network troubleshooting
- Integration of welding, material handling and sealer robots
- Electrical troubleshooting
Only apply if you:
- Possess an Engineering Degree / Associate Degree
- Possess a good work ethics
- Are willing to travel up to 75% of the time
- Are willing to work overtime and different shifts
- Valid US, Canada or Mexico Passport
- Able to work in the US