Role- Senior Python /PySpark Developer
job description for the Senior Python /PySpark Developer / Lead in Canada location.
- A senior Python developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining scalable and efficient software systems using Python.
- They also collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve complex technical problems and mentor junior developers.
- Designing and implementing robust applications
- Writing well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Managing testing and bug fixes
- Preparing technical documentation
- Design, develop, test, and deploy PySpark applications
- Work closely with other members of the data engineering team to develop and maintain our data infrastructure
- Have a strong understanding of PySpark, Spark SQL, and the Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with data modeling, data transformation, and data analysis
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Cell: (408) 459-7210
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)