Junior/ Senior Accountant or Manager CPA
GSK Chartered Professional Accountants LLP is a Squamish firm seeking a Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, and/or Manager to join our office. Candidates with a CPA designation or who are enrolled in the CPA certification program are preferred, but it is not required. We offer a great work environment, exposure to a wide variety of clients and excellent training for the right candidate.
· Preparing year-end accounting records for businesses;
· Preparing corporate and personal tax returns;
· Assisting with simple to complex income tax planning structures, and
· Assisting with light administrative duties.
· Basic understanding of accounting or bookkeeping;
· Strong computer skills including experience with accounting software such as Sage Simply Accounting, Quickbooks, Caseware and/or other tax software;
· Have strong written and communication skills;
· Be self-motivated; and
· Produce high quality and detail-oriented work.
We offer a competitive salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Why join GSK CPA LLP? Well:
- You will be working directly with, and will be mentored by 4 of the firm’s partners who all have considerable tax knowledge and have completed the In-Depth tax program;
- Significant career advancement opportunities exist for exceptional candidates; and
- Nil audit work and minimal assurance work.
If you are a skier/snowboarder, mountain biker, climber, and/or wind sports enthusiast, you already know how Squamish is a special place to live and work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday