ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to Accelerate at Iver. Our parent company Iver has today 1,700 employees and is growing and now we are looking for new employees who want to join our journey. As part of Accelerate at Iver, you are at the absolute forefront of technology and work on exciting digitization and transformation projects with market-leading customers. We are passionate about realizing digital opportunities in the cloud. Together with our customers, we close the gap between aspiration and successful implementation. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Network Engineer for our operations in Mississauga.
A minimum of 8 years’ experience in any functional role that has exposed the individual to successfully leading and completing projects.
- 5-year minimum working experience with Cisco IOS-XR, IOS and Juniper SRX firewalls, JUNOS software.
- Knowledge of firewall rules and security zones in Juniper SRX.
- Resource will be required to create and evaluate EDS and MOPs for Juniper and Cisco Configuration on the Network. ( including Network changes, ACLs etc)
- Resource will be required to participate in daily change control review meeting.
- Resource will be required to be on call for network changes related to the EDS during the MA window which is from 12-6AM EST.
- Solid understanding of advanced IP networks (IPv4, IPV6, MPLS,OSPF,BGP,QOS and RSVP technologies)
- Working experience with the multiple vendor setup (Juniper/Cisco)
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills.
- Highly adaptive and flexible to changing environments and priorities. Multitasking.
- Implement IP network changes via scripting.
- Knowledge of network management tools.
- Take leading role in implementing Complex IP based Network Enhancement and deployment activities
- Assist in Coaching Junior Staff on the complexities of CNIS Cloud based Infra Spine and Leaf IP Network Architecture and Configuration
- Perform impact analysis, method of procedure review, implementation and verification of change management activities
- Provide regular project status and issues for escalation.
- Be aware and adhere to all applicable health and safety regulations, in accordance with legislation and related policy.
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Analytical skills, logical reasoning, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness
- Team player, organized and strive for results and quality
- Creative with ideas to improve the product
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT