Relationships and communication are your passions! You love being a self starter and exploring opportunities and your compensation doesn’t have a ceiling. Does this sound like you?
General Summary: As a vital part of the Corporate Sales Team, you acquire new clients and develop relationships based on trust. You identify sales opportunities towards premiere products backed up by award winning service. We provide the training; you provide the positive attitude and personality!
- Identifying new potential clients and warm lead follow-ups. Communication is via outbound/onsite calls, phone, email, and walk-in
- Meeting with clients in-person to establish IT needs and have business conversations
- Working closely with inside sales, marketing and new business development Teams
- Tracking opportunities from lead stage to completion, hitting attainable quotas and scheduling meetings
- Embrace travel throughout Manitoba with the occasional over-night stay
- Tradeshow duties as required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High level of initiative/self-motivation
- Professional sales skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of business concepts
- Computer literacy and familiarity with technology is a definite asset!
- Basic understanding of IT concepts and uses is also an asset!
- Eager to learn
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment based on both team and individual success
- Positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
- Have a valid driver’s license (company vehicle may be provided)
- Applicants must be bondable. Criminal Record Check is required
Apply by email with attached resume please
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Legally available to work in Canada immediately.
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Winkler, MB R6W 3N2