At the 401 Group of Companies, we want to focus on not who you are, but who you CAN be! We strive to hire exceptional employees who see themselves as trailblazers, trendsetters, creators, do-ers, catalysts, go-getters, and influential leaders in all aspects of who they aspire to be daily.
Location: Cambridge, ON
Compensation: $55,000 per year
Hours: On-site Monday to Friday 8:00AM -5:00 PM
We are looking for a Customer Care Manager who will act as a liaison, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face, with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives quickly and efficiently
- Follow up with our customers and teams to ensure resolutions in a timely manner
- Represent our company in a positive manner and to ensure we leave a lasting impression with our customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring to the Table:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Patience to be able to stay calm in an intense environment
- Troubleshooting skills and willingness to investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints
- Valid G driver’s license with a clean driving record
So why work for us?
- The 401 Group of Companies is privately owned and 100% Canadian
- 20+ State-of-the-art facilities including a "google like" call centre and an 80,000 sq ft. centralized service "Hub"
- A high energy, fast paced and fun work environment with various initiatives and rewards
- Individual and team-oriented coaching, mentoring, and training
- Opportunities for career path planning, growth, and advancement from within
- Health & wellness benefit enrolment opportunities
- Employee referral bonus opportunities
- Employee pricing on parts, service and at the Blackshop Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A corporate swag e-site for employees exclusively
- Perkopolis enrolment
- On-site Parking
The 401 Group of Companies, is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's fastest growing Elite Business Management Groups offering a full line of automotive, recreational vehicle, powersport and marine products and services. Our headquarters is located in the thriving city of Cambridge, Ontario. Our brands include but aren't limited to Kia, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Subaru, Honda, Nissan, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Yamaha, 401 Auto Financing, CampMart and Grand River Boats.
If you have a growth mindset like us, we'd love to see your resume and have a conversation. Opportunities at the 401 Group of Companies are endless!
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code. The 401 Group of Companies Recruiting Team is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to provide an inclusive, barrier free workplace. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. Should you require this accommodation, please contact HR, 226-535-9077 or [email protected]
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to confirm the receipt of individual applications or resumes.