Are you passionate about bubble tea businesses?
Are you someone who always thrives to grow and accomplish more?
If yes, join us today!
If not now, when?
If not me, who?
Founded in Toronto, Real Fruit Bubble Tea has been committed to making fresh fruit drinks healthy and accessible for anyone to enjoy since 2002. We have 110 locations across Canada and USA. As a rapidly expanding business, we want you to join our team and grow with us! There is huge potential for growth, and we welcome anyone who is up to a challenging yet rewarding journey!
Reporting to the I.T. Manager and above, the position is responsible for coordinating and troubleshooting POS, Internet Connection and installations, Debit and Credit Machines and all related technological areas of the organization. They are also responsible for assisting the I.T. Manager with any projects that the company or the department pursues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in the store as a cashier/barista few times a week.
- Manage technology services that meet operational necessities in all aspects of Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc.
- Serve as the I.T. liaison with RFBT Administrative and Operational team to understand and address I.T. concerns.
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate I.T. integration with any relevant projects such as product launch, making sure the POS is ready, implementing information systems, etc.
- Coordinate with the store and regional managers to ensure alignment of I.T. services with the business needs and adherence to established project management principles and best management practices.
- Provides technical support on a variety of different I.T.-related issues, such as troubleshooting POS malfunctions, network connection, debit machines, and more.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives of I.T. planning.
- Participate in the documentation and implementation of policies and standard operating procedures consistent with the company.
- Participate in development of I.T. Service offerings, Service Level Agreements, and Operating Level Agreements consistent with the needs of the company.
- Participate as a member of the I.T. team in planning, problem resolution, and reviewing department performance.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest relevant knowledge of information technology systems and techniques.
- Will be required to travel to store locations.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Expectation of Successful Candidate
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology
- Knowledge of POS systems, preferably in the food industry sector
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to develop requests for and evaluate proposals in reference to leading-edge information services technology
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and instructions to all levels of employees in the assessment and maintenance of new/existing I.T. systems
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Will require travel to different store locations to assess any issues that store-level employees experience
- May have to work on the weekend in the event that any I.T. issues come up
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Are you aware that you will also have to be a part time cashier/barista in the store? Please answer "Yes" to acknowledge.
- IT support: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person