This position may qualify for up to $10,000 as a signing bonus and/or be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Interior Health is seeking a reliable and flexible Registered Nurse or Registered Psychiatric Nurse to join our Long-term Care team at Dr. Andrew Pavillion in beautiful Summerland, BC.
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work life balance is promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
About the Job:
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Employer paid training/education opportunities
- Generous Vacation Entitlement
- Employer Paid Health Benefits
- Municipal Pension Plan
- Shift Premiums
- Competitive wages
The Registered Nurse:
- Provides nursing care to Long-term Care patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
- Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
- Maintains and advances own clinical competence
- Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
This is a Permanent Part Time (0.82 FTE) opportunity.
Shifts of work will be scheduled days and nights; rotating from 07:00 to 19:00, 18:00 to 07:00 hours.
About this location/unit:
Dr. Andrew Pavillion, located in Summerland, embodies resident-centred philosophy designed to support residents’ choices, help people function at their highest level and provide the best quality of life possible. It is a one-storey, non-profit seniors care home with 50 private, semi-private and four-bed rooms with ensuite washrooms.
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
See what makes Interior Health a Top Employer!
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Post - basic education in gerontology an asset