Inside Sales Representative - Halifax, Nova Scotia
ECS Electrical Cable Supply Ltd. (ECS), established in 1984, is the largest independently owned distributor of electrical wire and cable products and solutions in Canada. ECS is a leading provider of electrical wire and cable solutions with a focus on specialty markets. Offering a diverse product portfolio, technical application solutions and value-added services, ECS attributes its success to understanding the unique needs of its customers. ECS is proud to service the Canadian Market through its coast to coast locations & Global Markets through its Hub in the Dubai Free Zone.
ECS is a proud Platinum Member of Canada's Best Managed Companies and is ISO 9001:2015.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity in our Halifax, Nova Scotia location for a highly motivated team player as an Inside Sales Representative to position and sell the ECS brand, products and services to the Nova Scotia marketplace.
ECS Core Values
- Hire and retain the most qualified individuals.
- Ensure continuous training for all employees.
- Create a safe, satisfying and rewarding environment for our employees by encouraging initiative, teamwork and pride in the achievement of our business objectives.
- Create consistent, sustainable and profitable growth through customer, vendor and employee relationships built on service excellence, honesty and integrity.
- Develop enhanced customer services throughout technological advancements.
- Continually search the globe for unique, innovative and progressive products to meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Partner with the most qualified, reliable and consistent vendors.
- Develop and maintain sales territory.
- Generate sales from new and existing customer base.
- Continuously updated customers on new products and services.
- Providing solutions to customer's problems.
- Submit qualified market feedback to Branch Manager.
- Co-ordinate, review and follow-up on sales activity with Outside Sales Representative.
- Presenting and discussing customer quotes as required.
- Follow all procedures as related to sales and customer service.
- Work within a team atmosphere with all ECS employees.
- Utilizing and managing account information through CRM on a regular basis.
- Electrical knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of solution selling.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- 3-5 years electrical sales experience
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to create solid customer relationships
- Demonstrate judgement, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Must be enthusiastic, have a positive attitude and can perform as a team player.
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Monthly paid commissions.
- Extensive benefits program.
- RRSP with employer match after one year
- Dental Care.
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- On-site Parking.
- Employee Assistance Program.