Inside Sales Representative, Health & Personal Care
Vaudreuil-Dorion (Quebec), Burlington (Ontario) or The Woodlands (Texas)
Full-time Permanent (1)
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our Health & Personal Care Group in The United States. The Inside Sales Representative will report directly to the Sales Manager - USA and will be responsible for achieving sales targets, developing emerging accounts, and providing account management support for a portfolio of existing accounts.
This is a well-defined role with a clear path to success. The ideal candidate will have strong sales skills, be an excellent team player, and have good social skills. They will also be motivated to exceed goals and contribute to the growing success of our company. The role includes connecting regularly with established clients, as well as prospecting and qualifying leads. This is the perfect opportunity for a professional who is looking to further their sales experience and advance their career to the next level. If you are a dynamic and motivated professional who is looking to join a successful team, we encourage you to apply!
At Quadra, we put people first so that together, we can reimagine the possibilities.
Quadra, a Great Place to Work US® certified, is one of North America's leading distributors of chemicals and ingredients. We have facilities across Canada and in selected markets in the United States. We are a growing company with a long-term commitment to our employees. If you are committed to excellence, you belong at Quadra. Our employees are professional and passionate about our business.
What would be your main responsibilities as an Inside Sales Representative ?:
- Acquire and maintain good working knowledge of our product portfolio and services
- Identify and qualify potential new accounts and evaluate sales potential for Quadra products within the assigned territory
- Build credibility for the company and generate customer trust through professional conduct
- Maintain detailed records of prospects, customer contacts, sales calls, samples, and opportunities in Quadra’s CRM system
- Prepare and submit sales forecasts
- Create and submit to the Sales Manager a strategic Territory Plan
- Report changes in business trends, customer concerns, market dynamics, and competitor activity
- Develop and maintain a minimum of 5 key development accounts at all times
- Participate in training to enhance product and sales knowledge
- Attend sales meetings as directed by the Sales Manager
What are the qualifications and skills required to have success in this role?:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business, or related field is preferred
- Proven experience in the health industry, preferably in Pharmaceuticals or Dietary Supplements
- Professional experience interacting with external customers
- Knowledge of the manufacturing or distribution industry within the health industry
- Willingness and ability to develop new business opportunities, including cold calling and prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Team player accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate initiative, self-reliance, entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to handle pressure
- Strong computer skills (ideally with Salesforce and Office 365 Suite)
Who are we?
Founded over 45 years ago, Quadra is dedicated to its 550+ employees located in Canada and the United States. At Quadra, we offer not only a committed culture, a collaborative environment based on family spirit and mutual support, but also a great deal of autonomy and flexibility. We also offer you the opportunity to be part of a professional, fun, innovative and committed team in a growing, people-oriented, Great Place to Work® certified organization in the US and in Canada. We have facilities across Canada and in select markets in the United States. We are a rapidly growing company with a long-term commitment to our employees. If you are committed to excellence, you belong at Quadra.
The advantages of choosing this position at Quadra?:
- Competitive salary and generous performance incentive program $
- Full benefits coverage (dental, medical, etc.)
- Programs offered to employees to improve their quality of life (Wellness Portfolio)
- Virtual care/telemedicine
- Virtual wellness and mental health programs with a global healthcare leader
- Retirement plan with a match (401(K)) / Pension Plan
- Vacation, personal days, and flexible days
- Flexible work environment
- Caring for each other and having fun are part of our core values!
- A company that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Digital environment
- Customized training built for you
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development; a growing company that focuses on its people!
- Possibility of joining various company committees
- Social activities organized by the company
- Employee recognition program (years of service, merit awards, etc.)
- Private and family-owned company with a solid infrastructure
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Monthly cell phone & internet allowance
- Possibility to travel across the country for team meetings and trainings
- Employee referral programs
- And much more!
Quadra supports and values diversity and offer equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status and gender identity. Quadra also welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We recognize that some people do not identify themselves as either male or female. Therefore, whenever possible, we have opted for a gender-neutral wording in a non-discriminatory spirit.