Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Qumulo's real-time analytics enable customers to understand their storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance. Built to scale across data center and cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo's innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities, 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts. See storage made simple at www.qumulo.com
At Qumulo, we have built a modern, highly scalable distributed file system that run in both data centers and the public cloud. We help our customers cure cancer, create visual effects for hit movies and TV shows, and discover new energy reserves. Part of the foundation of Qumulo's success is a great user experience that redefines ease-of-use, and that's why we are looking for an accomplished Software Engineer to join our engineering team to help define and create the Data Visualization experience.
As a Software Engineer - Web, you will work closely with UX designers and fellow Engineers to design, implement, and test User Interface / Data Visualization code.
- Collaborate with User Experience Designers, Product Owners, and Software Engineers to deliver user-facing products
- Design front-end systems that are testable and maintainable
- Integrate with Qumulo teams to create a beautiful UI that reinforces Qumulo's simple to use, delightful, goal-oriented UX using Lean UX practices of think, make, check
- Share and teach what good front-end code looks like
- At least 2 years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, and cross-browser compatibility
- At least 2 years of experience with React, NodeJS and Python
- Passionate about creating a great user experience by working with UX Designers and directly with customers
- Curious about new technologies and methodologies, and a track record for integrating new technologies into a product
- Clear understanding of testing methodologies and the trade-offs between different types of tests
- Comfort with or interest in Agile development mindset and test driven development
- Experience with D3.js is a plus
The annual pay range for the role is USD $100,000.00 - $125,000.00. Individual pay depends on various factors, such as role level, relevant experience and skills, and location. Pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the pay range applicable at the time. U.S. based employees have access to healthcare benefits, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, flexible time off, and paid holidays, among others.
- Excellent healthcare coverage
- Parental leave
- 401K investment plan
- Unlimited paid time off, strongly encouraged to take at least 3 weeks per year
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
For more information on our Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice please click on the link below: