Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. provides top global logistics solutions to over +1,000 clients in services areas of Ocean, Air, E-Commerce, Trucking, Customs Brokerage, Warehousing and Cargo Projects. The company’s expertise includes custom brokerage, storage, and in-bound/out-bound TRANSPORTATION via various modes of transport, including Sea Freight, Air Freight, Truck Freight, and Express. We are currently focusing on LG Canada Inc. as a principal customer
- Develop web based, enterprise level applications in accordance with set standards and policies.
- Maintain, customize and expand developed systems as business needs changes.
- Support system users by debugging, troubleshooting and training them.
- In pre-development phase, interview users to gather system requirements and analyze them.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other team members in building large scale applications.
- Report to Team/Part Leaders with progresses of given tasks and complete them in a timely manner.
- Minimum 3+ years of Java Spring Framework development experiences.
- Minimum 3+ years of Java Script development experiences.
- Oracle DBMS development experiences.
- HTML 5 and CSS development experiences.
- Bilingualism in English and Korean is an asset
- Should you be interested, conveniently submit both a) Resume and b) Cover letter; please submit both documents.
- Interview arrangements will be conducted on a first come-first serve basis;
- We are looking to hire with the view of filling this position ASAP. Due to high volume of applications, only those who are selected will be contacted.
If you love the challenge of this dynamic career, then Pantos Logistics will support and encourage your professional development and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please advise us in advance so that we can make the reasonable accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Software Development Occupations: 3 years (preferred)
- Spring MVC: 3 years (preferred)
- HTML5: 3 years (preferred)
- Java: 3 years (preferred)
- Oracle: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person