OFFICE Admin/Accounting Assistant POSITION
Brisco Wood Preservers Ltd., a major Canadian Pole producer specializing in CCA treated utility poles and agricultural products, is seeking to hire an Office Admin/Accounting Assistant for our plant in Peers, AB.
General Summary: The Office Admin/Accounting Assistant is required to perform various tasks including Answering phones, shipping and receiving, assist with AP and AR, coding of invoices, and data entry, reporting and other duties as required.
· Perform tasks efficiently focusing on accuracy while meeting deadlines.
· Answering calls and communicating with customers and employees in a professional and courteous manner.
· Organizing paperwork received each day.
· Data Entry for inventory and production
· Assisting with Accounts payable and Accounts receivable.
· Assist with Month end processing and reporting
· Provide support to other office staff including HR and CFO as required.
· Work together in a team environment.
· Experience in a busy office setting, accounting and data entry.
· Ability to follow direction and work together with others to complete assigned tasks.
· Ability to use Microsoft programs and learn new programs easily.
· Enjoy working with numbers and attention to detail.
· Previous experience in Forest industry an asset.
· Self reliant, organized, motivated and quality oriented.
This is a Fulltime position, which offers a competitive wage.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
How to Apply: Please address cover letter and resume to Elke Petersen – Human Resources and e-mail pdf file .
Deadline for application is 5:00 pm (MST) Friday, Feb 10, 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peers, AB T0E 1W0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Office Admin/Accounting: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-02-10
Expected start date: 2023-02-01