We are looking for a Staffing Agency Recruiter to source, interview and select qualified job candidates for our clients.
Staffing Agency Recruiter responsibilities include placing job ads in various online channels, evaluating applications and providing shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria. To be successful in this role, you should have experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments and seniority levels.
You will help our clients reduce time to hire by providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Publish job ads on careers pages, job boards and social media
- Source and contact passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn)
- Network with candidates offline during job fairs
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires
- Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates)
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them
- Proven work experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Ability to manage the first hiring stages (job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- Experience with various interview formats, including phone screening calls, in-person interviews and group interviews
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels
- Knowledge of resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organizational and time management abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field