** EventMobi is a remote-first company and this is a fully remote position. You may reside anywhere provided you are able to accommodate PST/MST/CST/EST working hours. Fluency in English is required for this role.
Are you ready to take your Sales career to the next level? Do bigger deals, negotiate more strategic contracts? As an integral part of an all-star Sales team in North America, the AM is the primary owner of our existing client business.
Working closely with the Event Success team (“Customer Success”), you will be responsible for proactively engaging with each of your assigned customers every month - regularly providing product demos, educating them on new services, gathering feedback & ensuring their overall event success in order to drive account growth and retention YoY.
Your mission? Land & expand. Find ways to grow our footprint by being the trusted advisor to hundreds of our top customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Manage a pipeline of existing customer business to drive customer retention & growth and achieve NRR & AR targets
- Build long-term relationships with 100+ accounts by conducting regular account-level debriefs, product demos & check-in calls
- Prospect for growth opportunities within your existing client base through referral and other networking initiatives
- Follow the AM Daily Dashboard workflow provided in the CRM to ensure prioritized regularly scheduled touchpoints with your accounts
- Maintain a clean and up to date pipeline forecast to be reviewed weekly with your manager
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the Customer Success & Support teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Actively participate and contribute to team meetings, Slack discussions & 1:1s
- Leverage a mix of communication methods (phone, meeting, inmails, emails) to proactively engage your accounts
2-3 years experience in B2B Sales (SaaS preferred)
- Prior inside-sales (as an Account Executive/Sales Development Representative) or Customer Success experience is a plus
- A track record of achieving and/or exceeding targets through upsell and growth
- Unbeatable listening skills. It’s one thing to talk, it’s another to listen. You will need to hone in on what the customer is truly asking for, and be able to reflect back.
- Extensively worked within CRM such as HubSpot or SalesForce
- Obtained a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
An outstanding communicator. You will be connecting with customers and EM team members constantly. You will need to be well-spoken and meticulous in all communications.
- Adaptable to change - you see ambiguity as an opportunity to grow, ask questions or innovate
- Organized & proactive - you follow through on time and with a high degree of professionalism
- Solution-oriented - you see challenges as opportunities to delight your customer & to rise above
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you’ll work alongside an allstar team of Sales pros from across the globe, who are passionate about serving our customers, enjoy collaborating with a healthy dose of friendly competition
- You’ll also work closely with the Customer Success teams to support project delivery and deliver on shared client retention goals
REMOTE WORKSPACE REQUIREMENTS
You have a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment - a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work as being on camera is a must for client calls
- You have a reliable WiFi internet connection: minimum 30Mbps up/down and the ability to wire directly to your router.
- VoIP accessibility
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM EVENTMOBI?
We offer the experience of a lifetime working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help
- The Gear - Macbook & other tech essentials for remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Company Stock-Options
- Ongoing coaching & personal development
We're focused on building the most comprehensive & extensible event management platform to help planners create incredible event experiences. We believe that live events bring people together to enable change, and we can have a huge impact on enabling success for events and their attendees. We've already changed how 10,000+ events in 70+ countries use technology at their events, and we're looking forward to influencing hundreds of thousands of future events.
If you are interested in seeing EventMobi in action, check out some of the videos below:
The Experience Manager Platform
- The EventMobi Mobile Event App
- 30mins Product Tour
- “The Nature of Events” - a fun video showcasing the EventMobi Team
- Top brands and organizations from around the world have used EventMobi’s event app technology to create incredible event experiences - hear directly from our customers.
EventMobi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
** No agencies and no recruiters, please.