Altea Healthcare improves outcomes for Chronic Care patients who are dependent on multiple daily medications. Our proprietary and vertically integrated technology solutions enable providers to enhance medication adherence through improved access, owned physician network, information
We are looking for a senior full-stack .NET Core developer. This person will play a key role on the core development team that is working on building our next generation suite of products. As a member of our core development team, this person will contribute significantly to designing and implementing various product features. In addition to bringing their experience building using the Microsoft stack, this role will also require learning and implementing solutions using other technologies on an as needed basis. We are an exciting healthcare startup company, so we need someone that is agile since changes are expected.
- Design and develop software covering the full stack .Net6/Core, React (TypeScript), Sql Server.
- Brainstorm with your team to conceptualize and build new features.
- Experience with the Azure-based infrastructure and help us to leverage cloud technologies to ensure we can scale in line with customer adoption.
- Partner with business analysts and other developers in order to fully understand product requirements and implement solutions which meet these requirements.
- Provide technical leadership including architecture design, coding, code review, practices and skills development.
- You thrive in a team environment but can also work independently.
- You are passionate about using your technical knowledge and skills to solve real business problems and are motivated by understanding the value that your work adds.
- A self-starter that can manage their own workload and an ever-growing task list.
- A team player and leader.
- Problem solving of potential roadblocks which could potentially impact patient care, strategic, and technical goals of the business.
- Proficiency with server-side languages .Net Core, .Net6
- Proficiency with relational databases such as SQL Server, Azure SQL both design, T-Sql, SQL
- You are passionate about creating innovating and exciting new technology and want to provide end users with the best possible experience.
- Have experience with Software development Lifecycle (SDLC) including system requirements collection, architecture, design, development, testing, maintenance and enhancement across a variety of technologies.
- .NET Core, .NET6
- React Front End
- MS SQL, Azure SQL
- Data modeling, UML and Design Patterns
- Solid web service: RESTful and SOAP
Nice to have:
- Bootstrap such as CoreUI
- Azure experience
- Azure App Service
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: Competitive pay and benefits and startup stock options
Schedule: Full Time