Would you like to be part of a fun, friendly, management team? Money Direct is a Canadian owned and operated company with 9 Canadian branches, so we are a very close knit accessible team!
Job Description What do you do?
In the Customer Service Representative role you will do it all, sales, customer service, local area marketing, collections, security of your store, and the list goes on. Your primary function in the CSR role is to provide excellent customer service through the provision of Money Direct Financial Services.
· Provide and ensure quality Customer Service is consistently delivered .
· Complete all product and service transactions in the Point of Sale system.
· Enter customer information completely and accurately into the Point of Sale system.
· Issue Loans quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment strategies are utilized
· Cross-selling additional products and services to all customers.
· Respond to customer complaints and provide resolution.
· Ensure store appearance is maintained in adherence to company standards.
· Adhere to and ensure proper operational policy/procedures are followed.
· Adhere to and ensure proper Security and cash management policy/procedures are followed.
· Maintain all audit/compliance policy/procedures
· Carry out chargeback/collection activity and complete all collection related tasks assigned.
· Ensure financial goals/targets are met for the store.
· Maintain proper accounting procedures and ensure all reporting is completed in a timely fashion.
· Successfully, open and close the store and complete all paperwork accurately.
· Maintain cash and inventory accuracy/controls and effectively control cash variances.
· Drive revenue through the implementation of company-wide marketing plans and execution of promotions as well as through other local area marketing efforts.
· All other job related duties as directed by Management.
· High School Diploma
· 1-2 years customer service and cash handling
· Experience in the financial services industry highly desirable.
· Friendly, outgoing, confident / problem solver, flexible, self-motivated, team player.
· Customer Service Orientation
We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you up for future success. If we sound like a fit and you’re ready to start an exciting career with an organization that encourages employee growth, apply today! We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Consistent sanitizing of all high touch surfaces.
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person