Our growing team at Colley Insurance , is looking for a Technical Service Representative (TSR) to join their team. Colley Insurance is now part of the McDougall Insurance Brokers network and newly managed by McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers.
Colley Insurance offers a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation, group benefits package, and much more!
Primary function of this position is to support Customer Service Brokers and provide operational administrative support. Back up Receptionist.
- Review and update commissions on daily download list
- Review changes, cancellations, reissues and new policies received on download for accuracy
- Update new business to company portals and issue policies, as required
- Process change requests in portals
- Review endorsements and cancellations for accuracy
- Order AutoPlus/MVR’s
- Bill ‘agency bill’ policies for both personal and commercial lines
- Assist Brokers with remarkets, prepare paperwork and update broker management system
- Assist with renewal quotes
- Completed EZITV’s, when required
- Monitor and disperse incoming emails from the general inbox to the applicable Broker
- IT Liaison – assist with basic IT support, as required
- Provide back up to Receptionist for breaks, lunches and during vacation/absences
- Other duties, or special projects as required
- High School Diploma
- RIBO license an asset
- Previous work experience in an office setting
- Pleasant, professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills; good written and oral communication skills; organized; attention to detail; team player
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
Colley Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $35,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
Work Location: In person