Do you have exceptional phone etiquette? A voice for radio and/or any call centre experience? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
This is an on-site position located within our "google like" call centre in Cambridge - A high energy, fast paced and fun work environment!
Location: 2200 Eagle Street North, Cambridge
Compensation: $16.55 per hour base + monthly incentives for Appointment bookings!
+++ Approx $1,000 to 3,000 a month for bonus incentives!
Hours: Open availability Monday to Thursday 9 am to 8 pm, Friday and Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
What You Will Be Doing:
- Service customers through inbound and outbound calls
- Follow communication “scripts” and pivot based on the conversation
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information by asking the right questions, and book appointments for our sales teams
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Keep records of conversations in our call center database (CRM) in a comprehensible way
Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets daily
What You Bring to the Table:
- Outbound and/or Inbound call center experience is considered an asset
- Proven track record of accomplishing targets
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- The passion to always put our clients’ experience to the forefront of everything you do, while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
So why work for us?
- The 401 Group of Companies is privately owned and 100% Canadian
- 20+ State-of-the-art facilities including a "google like" call centre and an 80,000 sq ft. centralized service "Hub"
- A high energy, fast paced and fun work environment with various initiatives and rewards
- Individual and team-oriented coaching, mentoring, and training
- Opportunities for career path planning, growth, and advancement from within
- Health & wellness benefit enrolment opportunities
- Employee referral bonus opportunities
- Employee pricing on parts, service and at the Blackshop Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A corporate swag e-site for employees exclusively
- Perkopolis enrollment
- On-site Parking
The 401 Group of Companies, is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's fastest growing Elite Business Management Groups offering a full line of automotive, recreational vehicle, powersport and marine products and services. Our headquarters is located in the thriving city of Cambridge, Ontario. Our brands include but aren't limited to Kia, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Subaru, Honda, Nissan, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Yamaha, 401 Auto Financing, CampMart and Grand River Boats.
If you have a growth mindset like us, we'd love to see your resume and have a conversation. Opportunities at the 401 Group of Companies are endless!
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code. The 401 Group of Companies Recruiting Team is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to provide an inclusive, barrier free workplace. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. Should you require this accommodation, please contact HR, 226-535-9077 or [email protected]
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to confirm the receipt of individual applications or resumes.