Location: Barrie, ON
Type: Full Time
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? Do you crave a meaningful career and embrace change? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a Desjardins Agent may be the career for you!
Desjardins is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country.
Everyday is an adventure and you will be there to help your community and clients achieve their goals and protect their families with tailored solutions that are unique to their individual needs.
Your role with a Desjardins Agent is crucial to Desjardins success as our clients are at the heart of everything we do. You'll support clients for all of their insurance needs, through inbound and outbound calls, digital channels.
An opportunity for you to grow, learn and lead, you'll be supported in your professional development and encouraged to grow a rewarding, succesful career with us.
With each conversation you will be playing a key role in the clients happiness and representing the Desjardins brand. you will:
- Provide customers with the best solutions and offer advanced guidance and expertise on how Desjardins products can help them meet their Insurance needs now and in the future.
- Deliver outstanding inbound and/or outbound advice and service and/or sales for transactions related to Insurance products and services with an aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Act as a process/product expert to play a key role in addressing customer concerns should they arrive and, be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering exemplary experiences and trusted advice.
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other's knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
Bring your best and have fun! This is your chance to make an impact and define your career! Embrace the challenge and make meaningul contributions that help deliver results, achieve a rewarding career and support our clients!
You are the voice of Desjardins! Every interaction makes a difference in the lives of our clients!
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Are passionate, engaging and have a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience
- Property & Casualty license (preferred/must be able to obtain)
- We will help successful candidates obtain licensing
Training will be provided for approved candidates.
Competitive compensation package with salary, uncapped commission, vacation and personal days, benefits.. (Expected earnings: $50,000+)
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants in all aspects of the recruitment process