Since 2005, Access Cash, operating as part of Perativ, has developed a reputation as a market leader in ATM services and technology. Operating ATMs for banks (BMO, RBC, etc.) and under brand names including Ezee ATM and Access Cash, Perativ provides services to more than 10,000 ATMs in Canada.
We are currently seeking a Dispatcher to join our team to support our Western Canada customers. We operate under a relentless commitment to remain the best in class and provide high quality service to our customers. We achieve this by adhering to a high standard of excellence that is exemplified from our senior management throughout the entire organization.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who thrive in roles where planning, organization, communication and customer service skills are utilized on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Director of Service and reporting to our Edmonton office on a hybrid work schedule, the Dispatcher manages the dispatching responsibilities for their assigned territory. This individual will work with the service, administrative and warehouse teams to ensure efficient and timely service delivery. When needed, the Dispatcher assists other dispatchers, helping handle their territory. This individual acts as a key member to support our customers and Service Technicians, liaising communication between our Customer Service Representatives and our field team.
Navigate our dispatching system, opening and coordinating service calls with Service Technicians.
- Communicate to Service Technicians their schedules and any changes.
- Provide purchase orders to Service Technicians and update accordingly when work is completed.
- Conduct status update calls with Service Technicians throughout the day, helping coordinate to resolve issues and logging information into appropriate systems.
- Coordinate with various department representatives to ensure customer needs are met, in a timely manner.
- Manage service queues to ensure that all calls opened are updated and closed off, or escalated.
- Escalate any service delay issues to the respective Service Supervisor.
- Respond to customer’s needs when contacted directly, and provide updates to customers on the status of their service calls.
- Other assigned duties, as necessary.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Secondary School Diploma, with preference for College or University Degree, concentrating in Business Administration.
EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL SKILLS, AND KEY COMPETENCIES
At least 2 years in a dispatch role, dispatching at least 10 employees.
- At least 2 years in a customer service role.
- Experience in the Financial Services and Technology industry, an asset.
- High competency in Microsoft Applications, including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of customer service best practices and demonstrated sound customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Astute communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Team-focused individual with excellent interpersonal skills, friendly persona, and ability to foster relationships with others.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Uses sound judgement, a skilled problem-solver and ability to make decisive decisions.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn database management systems quickly and navigate complex systems with ease.
- A full and comprehensive health benefits plan (after the initial 3 months), with a health spending account.
- An employee assistance program.
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving Financial Services Provider organization.
You can learn more about our company by visiting our websites: www.access-cash.com and www.perativ.com.
To apply, please respond to this ad, answering a few short application questions and include your cover letter and resume.
Perativ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please make it clear within your cover letter. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.