At VitalAire we believe in patient-centered care and innovation. We’re on a mission to help transform healthcare for the better. From advancement and digitization of our tools, products, and systems, to forging meaningful relationships with our patients. VitalAire is Canada’s leading provider of sleep apnea tests, treatments and home oxygen services. We partner closely with the healthcare community to deliver an exceptional patient experience that supports health, wellness and collaborative medicine. Ready to be part of this global family of companies making a difference in the quality of life for patients around the world?
VitalAire is currently recruiting for a highly energetic and motivated full time Healthcare Sales Representative for our Victoria, BC territory. The Sales Representative is responsible for growing VitalAire's sleep apnea business, home oxygen patient base, and medical device sales by promoting our services and products.
- Promotes and differentiates our services and products to Healthcare Providers in their region through the identification of customer needs
- Gains referrals by visiting and cultivating relationships with key referral sources to position VitalAire as the service provider of choice
- Manages territory and measures impact of efforts through effective territory analysis.
- Identifies and prioritizes business opportunities and develops territory plans through an in-depth knowledge of the territory, the market and competition
- Maintains competitive edge by remaining current on industry trends and market activities
- Collaborates and communicates with branch staff on feedback from referral sources on delivery of services.
- Collaborates with all internal stakeholders including: marketing and local branch operations team to ensure consistency of strategic message
- Responsible for identifying, participating in and coordinating initiatives aligned with business exposure and business opportunities
- Actively participates in conferences and tradeshows by coordinating, attending, exhibiting and networking
- Undergraduate degree, Diploma and/or relevant experience, or education in Healthcare or Science related field
- 3-5 years of sales experience (promoting healthcare services, pharmaceuticals or healthcare products considered an asset)
- Patient care experience in a Hospital, Long-term Care Facility or Homecare setting is considered an asset.
- Experience with contract management is an asset.
- Experience with a CRM program for territory management considered an asset
- Effective presentation skills and administrative skills are an asset
Here is why you should join
- Competitive total rewards : Salary, bonus, flex benefits & pension plan
- Growth opportunities : Upward mobility, career progression, and tuition reimbursement
- Work/life integration : From standard hours to personal time off
- Inclusive workplace : Bring your whole self to work as you learn and grow
- Meaningful work: Do work that matters
- Global collaboration : Collaborate near and far by being part of a global leader
- Culture of safety: We weave safety and wellness into all that we do
Air Liquide Healthcare provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Differences make our Performance
At Air Liquide, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.