The Role: Part Time Retail Sales Representative for DeLonghi – Vancouver – approx. 21hr/week ($20-$20.75/hr + bonus)
The Perfect Person For The Role:
Are you a dynamic person who enjoys a great cup of coffee, and appreciates premium small home appliances? You are a motivated, self-starter with a passion for winning. You have top-notch communication and relationship-building skills with a knack for educating your customers on the value and benefits of carrying exceptional products. You love being on the road, working independently. Your enthusiasm for your brand is infectious. You may be a recent University/College graduate with an analytical mind, looking to start your career in sales. If you already have some sales experience, all the better.
Our client is De’Longhi, a company that has built its global reputation as a cutting-edge leader in innovation, product design, and performance but that’s not all, they also play in a number of different SDA (small domestic appliance) categories with multiple brands like Braun Household, NutriBullet, Kenwood and Nespresso. They are committed to continuing their mission of creating exceptional products that improve the lives of the consumer through innovative technologies and unparalleled design. Your role is to drive sales through your product expertise. Bottom line: You will ensure that their products OUTSELL the competitors’!
What You’ll Do:
- Build relationships with key store personnel
- Build brand loyalty and creditability with retail sales associates - Be the Brand Champion!
- Travel within assigned market to visit all stores in the territory according to the designated frequency
- Ensure in-store marketing standards are maintained, resulting in brand awareness
- Engage customers during high traffic times at select ‘demo day’ events to drive sales of brand products
- Facilitate informal, formal and large-scale trainings to retail associates and managers
- Attend and assist with out-of-market trainings and events
- Provide merchandising services to deliver POS, and ensure compliance verification and competitive details
- Gather in-market and out-of-market intelligence and provide field insights
- Maintain product displays and product functionality while in-store
What You’ll Love:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance: Enjoy the freedom to create an in-field schedule that allows you to prioritize your personal commitments
- Competitive Compensation: We believe in recognizing the value of our team members and offer a competitive compensation package with bonus structure and a mileage reimbursement rate considering provincial gas prices and updated monthly
- Inclusive and Supportive Environment: Join a team that values diversity and inclusivity. We foster a welcoming atmosphere where your voice is respected, and collaboration is encouraged
Who You Are:
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Amazing relationship-building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally 1-3 years of territory sales and merchandising experience; or training experience
- Strong personal drive, positive attitude and excellent problem-solving skills are essential
- Aptitude for fast learning, and ability to self-support with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
A few other things we’ll expect from you:
- Genuine interest in part-time, long-term employment
- The ability to lift and move up to 40 pounds
- Full access to a reliable vehicle
- High-speed internet with WiFi at home
- The ability to store some supplies at home and transport them in your vehicle
The RIGHT Fit with Encore:
At Encore, we feel that no matter your background, what’s most important to your success and ours is the way you interact with others. Don’t get us wrong, if you have the right experience and skills, that’s great. So, if you’re thinking about working with Encore, it’s important that you know what we’ll expect from you:
- You believe in winning
- You bring passion and innovative thinking that will deliver results
- You believe that the words ‘work’ and ‘fun’ belong in the same sentence
How to Apply:
If you haven’t already figured it out, it’s really important for Encore to have the RIGHT Team. If you know that you’re a great match for this role and think you’ll be a great fit with Encore, then you should definitely apply to this exciting opportunity! If you’re not jazzed about what you’ve read so far, that’s OK, we’re sure the right job is out there somewhere for you.
For those of you who apply, thanks so much for your interest in learning more about this exciting opportunity. We’d love to chat with all of you, but sometimes we simply don’t have enough time. If we feel you’re a good match, we’ll definitely be reaching out to you to move you forward in the selection process. If you're selected, you'll be asked to complete a recorded, digital interview which you can do with a webcam or a mobile device with a front-facing camera.
Encore strives to make our recruitment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provides accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. If you require any accommodations at any point during the application and selection process, please reach out to us.