Team Member Job Requirements
- Provide "Positively Outrageously Customer Service".
- Welcome and connect with every customer.
- Discover customer needs and guide customer to selection.
- Respond to customer needs and say thank you to every customer.
- Provide quality beverages and food items consistently for all customers.
- Prepare Smoothies, food and other beverages to Booster Juice standards.
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintain quality store operations.
- Follow store policy and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
- Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with the daily checklists and cleaning standards.
- Present oneself professionally and demonstrate clear communication skills.
- Contribute to store profitability.
- Follow cash handling procedures and cash register policies.
- Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
- Contribute to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits.
What We’re Looking For
- Possess an outgoing, enthusiastic and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall operations.
- High attention to detail.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Effective listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organizing and planning skills.
- FOODSAFE certification is a plus
Location: 355 Hespeler Road, Cambridge, ON N1R 6B3
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
- what is your availability?
- booster juice: 1 year (preferred)
- Food Handler Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person