We are growing and looking for a keen team players with strong people skills, ability to work independently while meeting deadlines, attention to details and be able to multi-task and prioritize work on a daily basis.
In our trainee position, you will start to walk through your career path, receiving help from our skilled team every step of the way. We have a robust training program that will grow your knowledge and skills. All you need to have is the desire to grow, embrace, deliver and take care of our clients and the team. You must be very eager to obtain your HLLQP (Accident & Sickness only) license to become a certified insurance professional.
At Easy Links Financial Inc., you will find a wealth of experience in a rewarding company who is dedicated to acknowledging a resilient and hardworking team with competitive salaries, paid lunch breaks, performance bonuses 3 x / year, company events and much more! For the individual who has a curious mind and independently works to demonstrate their commitment and add to the success of Easy Links Financial Inc., we also contribute to their professional growth by paying for licencing fees across Canada, professional exams, and continuing education credits annually.
What will you be doing?
- After completing the paid, trainer-led administrative training program, you will serve internal / external clients, over phone / email to provide information to individuals and groups
- Conduct various administrative functions, including but not limited to, data entry, preparing mail, verbal / written correspondence to clients, brokers and other business contacts
- Maintain current knowledge of clients’ accounts by reviewing daily online activity and applicable reports
- Maintain clients’ files (using Outlook and Dynamics 365) using excellent typing skills – at least 40 WPM
* Requirement to obtain the Accident and Sickness Licence within 3 months of start date.
We are growing and looking for a keen team players with strong people skills, ability to work independently while meeting deadlines, attention to details and be able to multi-task and prioritize work on a dais looking for passionate team players to start full-time immediately. We are committed to secure a marketplace for health insurance products and services for Canadian Travellers, Visitors to Canada, Students, Foreign Workers, new Immigrants to Canada and Canadians seeking extended health benefits to supplement government health plans. We work with all the major Canadian insurance companies (Manulife, Blue Cross, Allianz, TuGo, 21st Century, GMS and Destination Travel Group Inc.) to offer a 24/7 one-stop source for information, quotes and the purchase of travel, visitors’, and extended health insurance for individuals and groups.
To be part of the growing insurance industry, apply now!
Check Us Out:
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site childcare
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M2J 4R3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-15
Expected start date: 2023-10-30